Almost any business that involves temporary residency, recreation, or health-related activities has a commercial pool deck available for customer or member use. Because it accommodates more people and is used more often, the tendency for pool deck wear and tear is higher than that of a residential pool. As a business owner, you probably would want to seek the advice of a pool repair company and, more often than not, the suggestion would have something to do with tearing out the pool deck concrete and reinstalling a new one. Although this can be done, it is expensive and the process would take up more time than a business could handle. Fortunately, resurfacing commercial pools is now an available option. Instead of doing a complete reconstruction, the existing concrete is repaired and improved.
Why Concrete Pool Deck Resurfacing is Ideal
Pool deck resurfacing is a decorative process where the existing concrete floor is prepared and then coated with a product that can be customized to look newer and better. It is ideal for businesses because:
- It is a more economical alternative to a complete floor reconstruction.
- It is more durable than merely renewing the look of the surface with products like deck paint.
- Our pool deck coatings and overlays are designed to withstand water and sun exposure as well as heavy foot traffic.
- It can be customized to a variety of pool design ideas at a fraction of the cost of pavers, brick, or natural stone.
- It requires less amount of time to install, thus, limiting the length of time that your pool will be unavailable to customers or members.
How Resurfacing Can Help Boost Commercial Pool Deck Orange County CA Businesses
Once the pool deck surface has been upgraded, it would almost be impossible to not gain the appreciation and interest of both existing and potential customers and members. More often than not, people who are looking for hotels, water parks, or condos look at the amenities available for them, even if they are pictures of swimming pools in magazines or the web. First impression can always make or break a deal. If your pool deck looks amazing the first time they see it, a business negotiation is more likely to happen, thus, increasing your chances for profit, positive feedback, and recommendation.
We at Concrete Coating Specialists, Inc. believe that businesses in Orange County need all the help they can get to boost their business. We offer sound products and services that will upgrade your commercial pool deck in ways you never thought possible. Give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to give you a free quote!