Stained concrete is a great choice in enhancing interior and exterior surfaces. Our experienced installers are highly trained to use this technique to add color to plain or discolored concrete. Staining provides residents and business owners in Orange County, California with quick, satisfying, and affordable results.
Why Choose Concrete Staining?
Concrete surfaces, be it residential or commercial, are often being used on a daily basis. These are exposed to many different damaging elements. Here are good reasons why staining is a highly recommended solution:
- Unsightly blemishes and discolored areas can be stained to restore the slab while enhancing its look and appeal.
- It comes in water-based and acid types and there is a wide variety of colors to choose from. Different colors can be mixed and matched to acquire custom hues and shades.
- Designs can be incorporated for a more customized appearance.
- The staining process creates a bond that penetrates deep and will not crack, chip, or peel.
- It can be applied to plain concrete or on newly resurfaced concrete spaces.
- It is an affordable method of updating and repairing surfaces.
Staining Options for Patios, Pool Decks, Driveways, Interior Floors, and more.
Not sure which type of stain to choose? Here is a brief look at each one to help you come to a decision:
SunAcid is a muriatic acid base solution that reacts with natural chemicals present in the concrete creating a shiny, translucent surface. It provides your concrete with more earth-tones like brown, reddish brown and green. The chemical reaction may even result in unique colors even when only one color has been applied. Since the reaction is permanent, the colors will not fade away giving your surface a beautiful and elegant finish. View Color Chart
SunH20 is an eco-friendly solution designed for any type of cement overlay. It does not require any chemical process to produce color. It can be combined with many different colors resulting in a more customized look that is not always possible with acid stain. It is ideal for creating a vibrant look in many residential and commercial settings. View Color Chart
Work with an expert stained concrete contractor. Call us at (714) 563-4141 for more information.
Concrete is such a versatile material and stains are taking advantage of that. We at Concrete Coating Specialists, Inc. offer staining services as one of our specializations in the decorative concrete industry. Our experience of over 20 years brought us to an expert level that is highly reflected in the work we do. We take pride in our work and we pay great attention to detail.
To begin the process of bringing your dingy surfaces back to life, contact call us today or fill out our Request a Free Quote Form. We offer free estimates on commercial and residential jobs.