Concrete floors are durable but it can only take so much. It is highly porous so expect dirt, water, and other damaging elements to wreak havoc once it penetrates the surface. Epoxy flooring is an ideal solution because it provides benefits suitable to the needs of residential and commercial floor owners in the Orange County, California area. This seamless, durable, and low-maintenance floor coating is perfect for
This seamless, durable, and low-maintenance floor coating is perfect for basement, industrial, commercial, and garage floors. To learn about the installation process, click here.
Why Choose Epoxy?
There is a wide range of solutions to old and damaged floors nowadays. This makes it a lot more challenging for home and business owners to choose which one to go for. It is important to learn about the benefits of a certain material first to help weigh the possible options. As for epoxy coatings, here are good reasons why it is highly recommended:
- If the concrete surface receives a high amount of foot traffic, an epoxy coated floor can help make it appealing and functional for a longer time.
- It is resistant to most types of damage caused by chemical abrasion, impact, water, grease, and more.
- It helps repair and cover up surface issues such as minor cracking, holes, and stains. In fact, it is a highly recommended resurfacing solution for old and damaged garage flooring.
- Once it dries, it hardens to a non-porous plastic that keeps damaging elements from penetrating the surface.
- It has a smooth surface and a nice shine that require very minimal cleaning and maintenance, perfect for busy commercial spaces.
- Compared to adding new and expensive flooring materials, this coating is an economical choice for updating the look of existing interior floors.
- This comes in a wide range of colors. It can also be customized with micro paint chips for a stunning terrazzo look.
Ready to upgrade to an epoxy flooring? Call (714) 563-4141 today.
Whether you own an industrial, commercial, or residential floor, installing an epoxy flooring should only be handled by a licensed concrete contractor. Concrete Coating Specialists, Inc. can easily take jobs of all sizes, wherever you are in Orange County, CA. We have over 40 years of professional experience. We take pride in our work and we are confident that we have acquired the essential skills and expertise to provide you with top-quality services.
Let’s discuss your dream project. Give us a call or send us an email today and we’ll get right back to you.