When a sidewalk, driveway, patio and pool deck eventually show signs of wear and damages, it is important to do concrete repair right away. When damage is evident, it is highly recommended to ask for professional help. While most people think that opting for a DIY will help save a lot of money, it actually doesn’t. Here are some reasons why hiring a licensed contractor is the best way to go:
- Pros have the skill and experience to guarantee high-quality results.
- Pros use the right tools and equipment necessary for a proper repair.
- Pros are licensed, insured, and bonded. Plus their work comes with a warranty.
- Pros get materials from suppliers, not stores, so material costs are cheaper.
Repair Options for Concrete Floors
When it comes to repairing concrete surfaces, there are several options for home and business owners. Removing the old slab and replacing it with a new re-pour is not the only way out of a damaged surface. Here are some of the top solutions available:
- Resurfacing – Overlays are ideal for surfaces that have surface damage. Stamped overlay can be imprinted with patterns or designs. Sundek classic texture is an acrylic coating that is sprayed and then trowelled. Epoxy is often used on garage floors. Polyurea polyaspartic is a 1-day install coating perfect for garages, showrooms, and more.
- Refinishing – If the surface has no surface damage but is terribly stained and discolored, applying an acid or water-based stain can enhance its look 100%.
- Resealing – It is highly recommended to apply a sealer to floors to keep it from getting damaged and to enhance its appearance. If the sealer on a floor starts to fade, a resealing is necessary.
Need a licensed concrete repair contractor? Call (714)563-4141 today.
We can easily assist you whether you decide to get a simple repair or resurface your pool deck, patio or driveway for added durability and longevity. We are the exclusive Sundek installer for Orange County and we offer one of the largest lists of resurfacing options in the area. It is our goal to provide every client with the same high level of service, and we are looking forward to helping you select the option that will allow your property to compete with the most expensive areas in the county. To learn more about our services, contact us today.