Concrete Staining Orange County Contractor: Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Decorative Concrete Surfaces the name to trust when it comes to your stained concrete project. We have developed and perfected decorative concrete techniques with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Our experts have been honed to provide exceptional concrete stain and concrete repair work results that you can rely on. Get ready to be in line with our numerous string of satisfied clients. If you consider superb durability, longevity, and aesthetics, then look no further. With quality resurfacing, overlay and concrete coating products to match our workmanship, you know you’re in good hands. Read on to know more about our stained concrete services.
Why Choose Stained Concrete?
Concrete surfaces, be it residential or commercial, are often being used on a daily basis. These are exposed to many different damaging elements. Here are good reasons why concrete staining is a highly recommended solution:
- Unsightly blemishes and discolored areas can be stained to restore the slab while enhancing its look and appeal.
- It comes in water-based and acid types and there is a wide variety of colors to choose from. Different colors can be mixed and matched to acquire custom hues and shades.
- Designs can be incorporated for a more customized appearance.
- The concrete staining process creates a bond that penetrates deep and will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Concrete stain solutions can be applied to plain concrete or on newly resurfaced concrete spaces.
- It is an affordable method of updating and repairing surfaces.
Contact Us Today!
Get a Fast FREE Quote
Concrete Stain Options for Interior floors, Patios, Driveways, Pool Decks & More!
Acid Stain is a muriatic acid base solution that reacts with natural chemicals present in the concrete creating a shiny, translucent surface. It provides your concrete with more earth-tones like brown, reddish brown and green that can be combined with a natural stone. The chemical reaction may even result in unique colors even when only one color has been applied. Since the reaction is permanent, the colors will not fade away giving your surface a beautiful and elegant finish.
Water-based stain is an eco-friendly solution designed for any type of cement overlay. It does not require any chemical process to produce color. It can be combined with many different colors resulting in a more customized look that is not always possible with acid stain. It is ideal for creating a vibrant look in many residential and commercial settings.
Work with an expert Orange County Concrete Stain Company. Call us @ (714) 563-4141!
To begin the process of bringing your dingy surfaces back to life, we highly recommend to call us today or fill out our Request a Free Quote Form. We offer free estimates on commercial and residential jobs in Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and other surrounding areas.