When a sidewalk, driveway, patio and pool deck eventually show signs of wear and damages, it is important to do concrete repair right away. When damage is evident, it is highly recommended to ask for professional help. While most people think that opting for a DIY will help save a lot of money, it actually doesn’t. Here are some reasons why hiring a licensed Orange County concrete repair contractor is the best way to go:
- Pros have the skill and experience to guarantee high-quality results.
- Pros use the right tools and equipment necessary for a proper pool deck, patio or driveway concrete repair.
- Pros are licensed, insured, and bonded. Plus their work comes with a warranty.
- Pros get materials from suppliers, not stores, so material costs are cheaper.
Concrete Repair Options for Pool Decks, Patios, Driveways & Interior Floors
Looking for Orange County concrete contractors? When it comes to repairing surfaces, there are several options for home and business owners. Removing the old slab and replacing it with a new re-pour is not the only way out of a damaged surface. Here are some of the top concrete services and solutions available:
- Concrete Resurfacing – Overlays are ideal for surfaces that have surface damage. Stamped overlay can be imprinted with patterns or designs. Knockdown texture is an acrylic coating that is sprayed and then trowelled. Epoxy is often used on garage floor. Polyurea polyaspartic is a 1-day install coating perfect for garages, showrooms, and more.
- Refinishing – If the surface has no surface damage but is terribly stained and discolored, applying an acid or water-based stain can enhance its look 100%.
- Resealing – It is highly recommended to apply a sealer to floors to keep it from getting damaged and to enhance its appearance. If the sealer on a floor starts to fade, a resealing is necessary.
Why Get Professional Concrete Repair for your Damaged Floors
Don’t risk the many problems homeowners experience with DIYs or inexperienced contractors. Our team has been in the industry for more than 20 years and we are accredited by BBB and consistently reviewed as one of the best concrete service providers by our beloved clients. Here’s a list of benefits you get from hiring professionals in the industry.
- Less Hassle. Have more time with your family and friends. Have a business to run or a job to go to? Leave the dirty work to us! We’ll get the job done and leave the area better than ever. We handle all sorts of areas from concrete patio repair to pool deck repairs.
- Less Mistakes. Because of the many clients we’ve serviced, we know every home is different and we adjust our procedure to deal with the problem efficiently without leaving you more problems than when you first attempted a crack repair or concrete floor repair.
- Less Cost. Costs pile up because of wrong installation and external sources being hired because of lack of equipment or team members. With us, you don’t need to look for additional workers when it comes to flooring concerns. We assure you we’ve got the skills and the materials for an all-in package.
Get hard working, cost effective, and highest quality results from the best concrete contractors in Orange County. Contact us today!
Contact Us Today!
Get a Fast FREE Quote
In Need of Crack Repair Services? Call (714) 563-4141 Today!
We can easily assist you on concrete pool deck repair in Orange County, and even on driveway or patio repair and refinishing services. We are one of the best installers in the area and we offer one of the largest lists of resurfacing options in the area. It is our goal to provide every client with the same high level of service, and we are looking forward to helping you select the option that will allow your property to compete with the most expensive areas in the county. To learn more about our services, contact us today. We specialize in patio concrete resurfacing, concrete patio repair, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, garages and interior floors.
We service Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, and other surrounding areas.