If you want your existing concrete to take on a whole new look, you can take advantage of our concrete resurfacing Orange County service. Instead of removing your concrete, we can put a decorative overlay in place to completely change the look of your floor, and resurfaced driveway, patio, or pool deck. This process will make your property look fresh and unique, and it will really help you stand apart from all of your neighbors. As every homeowner knows in Orange County California, it is important to maintain an aesthetically pleasing appearance, and an overlay is a perfect way to do this without spending a lot of money.
Join plenty of homeowners around Orange County, Anaheim, and Sta. Ana, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Fullerton, and Tustin who’ve decided to upgrade their home starting with the surfaces. Whether it’s inside or out, residential or commercial, our concrete resurfacing services will surely give your home a brand-new look and be the talk of the town!
Why Get Concrete Resurfacing Services for my Flooring in Orange County?
Concrete resurfacing offers plenty of benefits for you! If you’re looking to get your floors done, get only expert concrete contractors to accomplish the job. Here’s what professionally done flooring in Orange County offers:
- Get the job done quick and easy. We take pride in our team of trained and experienced concrete contractors. Our equipment and tools are also used specifically for each concrete resurfacing job from overlays to staining to get it done better and faster than a typical Do-it-yourself.
- Utilize High-Quality Materials. Unlike those usually displayed in the market, we export from our partner in the concrete coating industry to bring you only the highest grade concrete materials. Don’t settle for mediocre! You deserve to get what you’ve paid for.
- NO redos. Most often than not, do-it-yourself projects on flooring or those done by inexperienced concrete contractors result in more harm than good. A faulty overlay or stain may be difficult to amend so the best advice is to get it done right the first time.
- Clean job from start to finish. Cleanliness is also one of the values we hold to because we want a job well done from start to finish. Trust us in making sure the area is looking nice, if not better, than when we first came in.
- Customize to your liking. Our experience in the field has also given us the technique needed in getting the color and texture you want. Check out our different services to have a feel of what you want for your surfaces.
- Get an Expert’s opinion. Of course, some of the concrete coatings can only do so much. Acid staining is limited to earthy hues and epoxy coatings are not stable under uv light. This is why it is important to consult with a seasoned concrete flooring Orange County contractor to make sure you get the best information and possibly have an assessment of your floor’s age and limits.
Most contractors will suggest laying new concrete, but the truth is that you can use a restoration project instead that will actually provide you with better results. For example, if we do concrete patio resurfacing, the process will help you avoid an expensive repair bill while letting you select a new color and design to enhance your property. We offer a wide range of different options, including spray texture, stamped overlays and several stain options. Once the process has been completed, you will have a gorgeous new look that will fit into any neighborhood without costing an exorbitant amount of money. This makes it easy for our clients to mimic the styles that they see in the most affluent Newport Beach neighborhoods.
Contact Us Today!
Get a Fast FREE Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do contractors charge for flooring?
The average cost of concrete resurfacing would be $3000 to cover a 500 square foot. Of course, this depends on the type of application you’d prefer and the state of your concrete whether it requires more or less crack filings and repair.
This still beats the cost of other flooring options like stone reaching up to $12,000 per 500 square meter. Though hardwood floors will be another competitor, concrete resurfacing beats it in terms of its low maintenance features. Best to get a free quote to have your options open.
How many does it cost to install flooring per sq ft?
The decorative concrete costs will depend on the type of service you avail. Single Color Concrete staining will range from $3-$7/sq ft. Adding concrete polishing with scoring patterns can go up to $12/sq ft and extensive concrete stamping will range from $8 to $20/sq ft. Of course all of this depends on the surface preparation needed and the specific design you may want.
Why Get a Professional Flooring Orange County Contractor?
Our company also has more than 40 years of experience and we are also one of the trusted concrete crack repair & epoxy flooring contractors in Orange County, California. Therefore, when you need to hire a resurfacer, it makes perfect sense to choose our company. We would be happy to help you resurface a concrete pool deck, patio, walkways, garage floors, or driveway on your property, and we can help you increase the value of your home with one of our quality resurfacing services & projects. We provide concrete resurfacing services to residential and commercial clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Huntington Beach.
To begin the process of beautifying your property, you can request an estimate by contacting us today at (714) 563-4141, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the quote request form on our website. Our team will provide you with an accurate estimate for your project based on the details you provide. We pride ourselves on our excellent work, and transparent and fair pricing, so you can trust that the estimate you receive is the best possible value for your investment. Contact us today to get started with your project!